Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Another day, another 3 cards

I got 3 envelopes with 3 cards today. I guess the nicest thing about buying these cards so cheap is that I tend to get cards in the mail most days.


I got one player collection card of a HOFer, I though I already had it but apparently I have one with him and A-rod. This one has better company. I picked this up for $.25/shipped. This is my 126th card of Michael Jack Schmidt. I don't know why I know his name but apparently I do.


I also picked up this 2014 Bowman for the White Sox Collection. According to my list, I don't have any Chrome for this year, I'm guessing that I probably have some in my box of Sox cards but I haven't gotten around to logging them yet. Either way, I only paid $.25/shipped so if I had it, I have a dupe now.


It's Brian Anderson, so I thought I might win it but then again, it's red ink and only numbered to 25 so I wasn't sure. I was really surprised that nobody else bid on it. I ended up winning it for $1.99/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.