Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Are you ready for this?

In the words of Taylor Swift, Are you ready for this? BMMMM, BMMMM, BMMMM (That's supposed to be bass).

Sorry, I don't listen to Taylor, I swear. Shhhh!

Remember when I said I was picking up single cards on the Bay for $.10 and under. Well someone listed a bunch of Bowman for a penny and I bid on a lot of it. So this is a picture heavy post but the good news is I'm using small pictures, if you want to see them bigger, I believe you can click on them.

I'm not going to post the price of each card because who has time for that, and I need to go to bed to be up before 4 tomorrow.













You might see what looks like dupes but there is actually Bowman Draft and Bowman Draft Chrome mixed in there. I purchased all of these for a dime or under. All those cost me a total of $1.74 shipped which equals out to just over a nickel a card.

I also picked up these cards for the White Sox collection, these I had a max bid of a quarter because that's what I usually pay for the other collections.






All those came out to $2.52/shipped which equals out to just under $.17/each. I haven't looked to see how close those put me to finishing the set but I'm pretty sure it isn't complete it. I believe there is a Michael Kopech in that set and I didn't win any of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.