Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Purchase & more from Ted

I bought a bunch of 1973 Topps for my set collection from Ted over at “Crinkly Wrappers”,  He just finished his ‘73 set so he checked out my want list told me how many and set a great price for me.  It was a huge boost to my ‘73 set.  Big thanks for that Ted.

trade-ted03

I fill my player collections first, then team collection, then my sets.  So all of the above White Sox, even though are ‘73’s are going to my team collection.  So I still need the above for my set.

Ted is an awesome guy because he threw in the following cards as well.

trade-ted02

I thought I had most of the 2010 Upper Deck’s but apparently not.  I needed all of the above for my team collection.  I always love team cards and the oddball Post Frank Thomas.  Great cards.

trade-ted01

He also sent me a small stack of Colts cards which included these 4 Peyton Manning cards for the Manning player collection.  Great to still see him in a Colts jersey.

Thanks again Ted, you’ve been a huge help to my ‘73 set.  Be sure to check out “Crinkly Wrappers” and hit Ted up for a trade, he’s great at them.

 

 

Click the following banner to donate to the National MS Society and support our cause.  To view our story, click MS Sucks!

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.