Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Completed Team Set–2012 Topps

teamset2012topps01

This is the first of 3 2012 Completed Team Sets that Jeff at “2 by 3 Heroes” finished for me.  This one, the base set, being the biggest of the 3.

teamset2012topps02

I remember the Brent Lillibridge catch and it’s great to see it on cardboard.  As a matter of fact, if you click his name, I’m pretty sure I posted the picture after he made it.

teamset2012topps03

And we finish off the Surfboard set, which I believe “Night Owl” dubbed it.  Any 2012 set is great for me to complete because I never bought a pack of cards in 2012

And in case you forgot, I don’t include the update set since they use a different number system.  I count that as a set on it’s own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.