Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I almost did it

I almost did it, almost.  I was this close.  Not that you can see my fingers but put them as close together as you can without touching and that’s how close I was to buying some packs today.  I know what your thinking, but my resolution last year not to buy any packs and only spend my money on cards for my collections and I’ve done that all year.  Haven’t bought 1 single pack.

But I miss having cards to trade and since I’ve been on COMC and see how really easy it is to do, I’m thinking about starting to buy packs again.  What I can’t trade, I can sell off and buy cards for my collections on there.  I’m just so turned off of Ebay, I still purchase on there but the fees for selling have just gotten ridiculous.  Plus the pain in the ass of getting everything shipped.

I might have actually purchased something tonight had there been anything worth purchasing.  The only thing Walmart really had was 2012 Topps.  I looked at dropping $50 on a box of 2007 Artifacts but I didn’t like the size of the box for that price.  Maybe if I knew more about the set but I just couldn’t see doing that yet.

Stay tuned to see if I do.  I still have 7 or 8 more 1981 Topps posts till I’m caught up.  Plus I’m expecting a shipment from COMC on Monday hopefully so I’ll have those to show soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.