Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Steve Carlton collection

I don’t grab too many of this lefty on the cheap, I think I say that a lot, not the lefty part.  It’s definitely true with Steve Carlton though because I still only have 23 cards of him.

They didn’t have a photo on COMC so I had to use the ebay photo.  I picked up this brand new Allen & Ginter for $.50

Steve Carlton - TOPPS 2014 Allen & Ginter - base set #279 card! Phillies

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.