Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Barry Larkin collection

After grabbing those Barry Larkin’s a few weeks ago, I was surprised to grab some more on the cheap.

I picked this one up for $.22.  It’s a 1993 Topps which shouldn’t surprise me that I got it cheap.

[Missing]

1993 Topps (all-star)

This one cost me a little bit more, but only $.50, but it’s also a parallel version of the 1994 Upper Deck, Electric Diamond.

Barry Larkin

1994 Upper Deck (Home Field Advantage) Electric Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.