Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 27, 2015

New Additions - Carl Yastrzemski Collection

I have randomed them and let's see what we got (unless you peeked at the title.) Sorry if a few are blurry, I didn't realize it when I edited them and I wasn't going to go back, find the cards and take new photos.

Carl Yastrzemski Collection




Both of these 2 pick ups were out of the dime boxes as well. Obviously the top card is a reprint since it came out of the dime boxes but I still didn't have it.

Be sure to check out my other 2 card blogs as well.


Just like it says, photos of baseball cards. The "Blog" currently sits at over 4400 cards featured and I add more weekly.




This "Blog" has photos of the cards from my PC's. I have all the cards that were featured on this blog over here and will be working on adding all of my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.