Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

A Sunday Quicky

 I have lots of cards to show and a little time since I need to go to bed so here goes.

I got these from Kevin, he gave me a small box as they have been accumulating for awhile, but let's get to it. As per the usual, type 3.


Lots of Dodger Strawberry with a few sticker Met Strawberry's.


All those Strawberrys and only 1 Doc.

On to Tier 2.


That was the last card I needed for the 2024 Series 1 team set and it happens to be a PC player. The card on the right I put by itself since it has 3 players that are PC's.


2 more of Yoan and


2 more of Vaughn. You'll notice on the first card that it says National Sports Convention on the bottom right.


A rookie of Liam and always great to get another Crede.

Now on to Tier 2 Michigan.


I've been looking for one of these for awhile and Kevin happen to find them both.


Lots of Fab Fiver Webber.


Lots, but less of another Fab Fiver, Rose.


Another Fab Fiver (and former coach), Howard.


My first 2 cards of Money Moody. One in the Maize and Blue at that.


2 more of current draftee, Blake Corum. A Base and a blue version.


Also 2 more of another draftee, JJ. Again, a Base and a blue.


Last but not least, another Wild Card of Kwity. I have 6 different versions of the Wild Card of Paye.

Last but not least, a Tier 1 addition.

Also love getting cards of PK.

Sorry for the quick post but I wanted to get something up between birthday posts and the next one up was a lot. I promise, the next few will be shorter.

2 comments:

  1. Non-airbrushed college cards of the Wolverines, w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy seeing oddball issues of guys like Doc & Darryl.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.