Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Quicky

Just a quick post and I'll be caught up. Up until tomorrow when I log in my sorting and pickups from last weeks shows. At least I can say I was caught up for a day.

Fred (the guy I work with) has started sorting for my LCS so he gave me a stack of cards for me to check. These are what I kept.


Starting with the White Sox Collection, I like the Crochet as he's one of the guys I like to pick up because he could be good if the White Sox don't ruin him. The 4 on the right are all 2011 Bowman which I knew I had a bunch but these were Chrome and Gold. A few more older Bowman and a Minor League card round it up.


I also got 2 PC cards. An Andrew Vaughn Chrome Update rookie and a trippy Luis Robert. Hoping for big things from these 2, I'll probably get them from Robert, not so sure about Vaughn.

I'll have some more posts after I catch up on things tomorrow. We're doing the Fort Wayne show on Saturday so we'll see if I don't pick up a few things there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.