Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 25, 2024

South Bend Sunday Show

I went to my LCS today to drop off previous sorting. I only pulled a few cards for myself but when I walked into the LCS, he had a few cards already set back for me. Then I started walking around and he had bought 100 autographed mini helmets. I'll tell you the story when I post them but you can see them on my Instagram account now.

Today's post are the cards that I picked up at the South Bend show which was a day after the Shipshewana show.




I paid $5 buck for these 5 cards. The Hutch and Hayes were priced at $2 each but he discounted everything to a buck a card. I picked these up from the guy who sets up in front of us, I believe his name is Ray but I'm not positive.




I picked up these 5 from Austin who sets up at a bunch of shows that we do. He had a dollar box that had a bunch of color so I went through it and found these and paid a buck a piece. Apparently he's not like the other dealers and give a little deal to other dealers.


Jackson, who usually sets up but he doesn't do Sunday shows came by and had a case. Kevin flipped through it to see if he wanted anything and he showed these 2 me and I picked them up from him. He had $25 on the Colson (it's #'d/50) and $10 on the Edwards but he gave them both to me for $25.


Kevin bought a box of cards from a guy and I flipped through it and pulled these 3 for me. Although now that I see them again, I'm pretty sure one of the cards from my LCS today was that Bufkin. Looks like it might be another card for Dennis' stack.

Next up are some cards that Fred brought me at work and then I need to get my cards done from the last couple of weeks. See, I haven't only slacked here, but on my cards as well. That's partly because I spent most of Sunday finally putting all my stuff away. I had a huge stack that needed to get put away in my boxes and books. I had to resort the books and added a couple more as well because I've been picking up a lot so far this year. I'm currently at 745 cards so far this year in concurrence with this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.