Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Fred's Finds

One more post before I get my lazy ass down to the card room this weekend and finish the stuff I got last couple of weekends. These came from Fred, at work.


A couple for the White Sox collection. Although Gavin may become a PC guy soon. I always pick his stuff because I like him and I've lost a couple of PC guys recently with everyone leaving the Sox. Including the other guy up there. I have a few guys that I've been following that I may add.


He also gave me a couple of Sox who are PC's. Both A&G, the Robert is the X and the Hendriks is the mini gold border. The Robert is the 221st of him and the Hendriks is 46th.


These Leaf Draft are new to me, I didn't have any of the red parallel's so it was nice to get these 2. I already had the base and gold of both. They are my 43rd card of DPJ and my 13th of Patterson.

That's only my 4th card of Mazi Smith. I had the silver but not the base. Also a nice surprise of the Mo Hurst autograph. It's my 2nd auto of his out of 22 cards. 

My plans tomorrow are running my wife to the hospital for some tests but I'm hoping to work on some cards in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.