Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Catching up

I've been a slacker lately on here. I've got cards to show and I just have been too lazy. I even picked up a few cards last weekend that I haven't even logged or scanned. Although it you follow this site's Instagram you would have seen them.

My last sort for the LCS was a big one. 16 800 count boxes and 4 2 row boxes so needless to say, it was a very big sort so I got quite a big stack of cards to keep so let's get to it. There won't be a lot of commentary as I need to get to bed. 

We'll start off with the vintage and other stuff.


There were a couple of vintage Tigers to add to the Vintage collection.


I mean, when I started the team card collection, I didn't say they had to major league. They're free to me so I added them.


I added this to my other collection of cards that don't actually fit into my PC's. I will forever know this as the Sears Tower and not Willis. I've spent a lot of time in Chicago over the years and this was a pretty consistent stop when I was young. The observation deck is on the 103rd floor (I think) which was pretty cool as a young 'en. I have made it back since they added the glass that you can look straight down from.

On to the Sox collection.






I only scanned the players I have a lot of cards of or the players that I like that I don't actually PC.

Next up are my Tier 3 PC's







Next up are my Tier 2 cards.









Next up are my Tier 2 Michigan PC's


Yeah, that's it but most of this is MLB and Cronenworth is the only guy who's getting cards in most of the sets.

Last but not least, Tier 1



Like I said, a lot of cards.

I have more cards that I picked up a couple of weekends ago at the Shipshewana and South Bend shows, plus some from Fred and then at the Mishawaka show last weekend so I'll try to get some more posts out between birthday posts.

Meanwhile, I'm out, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.