Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 12, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Devin Funchess Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selections are going to the Devin Funchess Collection








I know, I know, more Michigan stuff but at least it's more than just 1 card. Dennis helped out my Funchess collection with these 4 cards. It bumps up that collection from 1 card to 5 cards and my first relic of Funchess and a Maize and Blue relic at that. It's a pretty awesome card. Funchess had a decent rookie year and I remember him even getting at least 1 catch in the Super Bowl so his cards should start getting easier to find. Whether they will cheap enough for me will be the question.

I promise I have other stuff than Michigan, I have plenty of other player collections as well as vintage and White Sox so don't let me scare you off with all of this. I know not everyone can appreciate the beauty of the Block M.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.