Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Barry Larkin Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selections are going to the Barry Larkin Collection.




2005 Upper Deck

2015 Panini Michigan Wolverines Collegiate

Dennis sent me both of these Larkins that are new to that collection. I love the Panini one because there aren't enough cards of Barry in his Maize and Blue. These 2 cards bump up that collection to 77 cards.

My blog has somehow changed it's format, is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I can't change it back so I'm hoping it'll correct itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.