Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 22, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Multiple Michigan players

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection are going to multiple player collections. I've decided to throw a bunch of these Michigan cards in one post so I'm hoping to get through January pick-ups before February ends. Most of these are from the Michigan Wolverines collegiate set from Panini that Dennis sent me.





This is my 2nd card of Robinson III.


This is my 3rd card of Burke and my first in the Maize and Blue.


This is my 5th card of Martin.

This is my 2nd card of Stauskas.


This is my 2nd card of Gallon.

I received my JustCommons package today, I haven't even opened it, I'm going to save that for when I go to scan the February Pick-Ups, hopefully this weekend so I'm ready to go in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.