Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Mitch McGary Collection

January pick-ups

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection is going to the Mitch McGary Collection





I told you there was going to be a bunch of these. I promise that's not all I have and you can blame it on the random generator for getting 2 in a row. This is only my 3rd card of McGary and my 2nd of his in the maize and blue, the other being an auto.

I've been picking up a bunch more cards the last couple of days because Sluggo has been in town (he brought me some for the vintage collection) so we've been talking cards and that gets me in the mood to buy. I went to JustCommons and made a pretty big purchase and also added credit to my COMC account and I'll go pick some stuff up there when I get the time. So the February pick-ups that I post in March should be jammed full of cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.