Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Box pick-up - 2014 Topps Update

I'm slowly getting everything ready for my January pick-ups posts, it was a lot of scanning. I also bought packs at 3 different times and I figured I do one of those kinds of posts, which is what this one is. I'm almost done with the scanning so hopefully not to much longer I'll be able to get those posts going. I got another package from Dennis and also another one from my cousin which is why the scanning is taking awhile, it wasn't just Ebay pick-ups.

I picked up a box of 2014 Topps update (it was discounted and there wasn't much to choose from). Here's what came in the box, I know it's an older set now but if you see anything you want, drop me a line, email is in my profile. I'm not even worried about trading, because I don't have much else but I don't mind sending you a PWE with that card.

  • US-220 - Roenis Elias (Mariners)
  •   US-90 - Steve Lombardozzi (Orioles)
  • US-305 - Sean Doolittle (A's)
  • US-233 - Nelson Cruz (Orioles)
  • US-223 - Yasiel Puig (Dodgers)
  • US-102 - Daniel Murphy (Mets)
  • US-310 - Troy Tulowitzki (Rockies)
  • US-246 - Erick Aybar (Angels)
  • US-105 - Ehire Adrianza (Giants)
  • US-184 - Danny Santana (Twins)
  • US-224 - Jared Burton (Twins)
  • US-231 - Brendan Ryan (Yankees)
  •   US-64 - LaTroy Hawkins (Rockies)
  •   US-20 - Gregory Polanco (Pirates)
  • US-100 - Jose Abreu (Checklist) (White Sox)
  • US-221 - Gregory Polanco (Pirates)
  • US-266 - Drew Smyly (Rays)
  • US-117 - Bryan Holaday (Tigers)
  • US-203 - Cole Figueroa (Rays)
  • US-172 - Tucker Barnhart (Reds)
  • US-240 - Aaron Sanchez (Blue Jays)
  • US-273 - Martin Prado (Yankees)
  • US-135 - Jake Odorizzi (Rays)
  • US-280 - Cole Gillespie (Blue Jays)
  • US-131 - Chris Denorfia (Mariners)
  •   US-75 - Nick Punto (A's)
  • US-257 - Eduardo Escobar (Twins)
  •   US-67 - Scott Van Slyke (Dodgers)
  •   US-42 - JD Martinez (Tigers)
  •   US-40 - Stephen Vogt (A's)
  •   US-36 - Vance Worley (Pirates)
  •   US-60 - David Ross (Red Sox)
  •   US-29 - Tyler Skaggs (Angels)
  • US-149 - CJ Cron (Angels)
  • US-214 - Tommy LaStella (Braves)
  • US-178 - Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers)
  • US-199 - Julio Teheran (Braves)
  • US-101 - Kyle Blanks (A's)
  • US-329 - Todd Frazier (Reds)
  • US-277 - Chris Sale (White Sox)
  • US-239 - Jose Abreu (White Sox)
  •   US-53 - Miguel Cabrera (Tigers)
  • US-196 - Erisbel Arruebarrena (Dodgers)
  • US-110 - Jackie Bradley Jr (Red Sox)
  •   US-88 - Jon Singleton (Astros)
  • US-262 - Eddie Butler (Rockies)
  •   US-87 - Allen Craig (Red Sox)
  •   US-86 - Cesar Ramos (Rays)
  •   US-93 - Troy Patton (Padres)
  • US-107 - Josh Collmenter (Diamondbacks)
  •   US-78 - Reid Brignac (Phillies)
  • US-323 - Chase Headley (Yankees)
  • US-138 - Asdrubal Cabrera (Nationals)
  • US-126 - Omar Quintanilla (Mets)
  •   US-31 - Francisco Rodriguez (Brewers)
  • US-120 - Randy Wolf (Marlins)
  • US-314 - Corey Dickerson (Rockies)
  •   US-32 - Mark Trumbo (Diamondbacks)
  •   US-23 - Ubaldo Jimenez (Orioles)
  • US-219 - Mike Olt (Cubs)
  • US-115 - Nyjer Morgan (Indians)
  •   US-65 - Chad Qualls (Astros)
  • US-236 - Jerome Williams (Rangers)
  • US-230 - Kurt Suzuki (Walmart Blue) (Twins)
  •   US-27 - Shin-Soo Choo (Walmart Blue) (Rangers)
  •     US-1 - Albert Pujols (Walmart Blue) (Angels)
  • ASA-GS - Giancarlo Stanton (All-Star Game Access) (Marlins)
  • TM-CG - Carlos Gonzalez (1989 Mini) (Rockies)
  • FN-JS1 - Jon Singleton (the Future is Now) (Astros)
  •   US-37 - Leury Garcia (Red Parallel) (White Sox)
  • PPA-HR - Hanley Ramirez (Power Players) (Dodgers)
  • US-118 - Collin McHugh (Gold) (Astros)
I was happy with this purchase just because I ended up with so many White Sox cards. The bad part is, I realized that I never updated my 2014 Topps update want list so I have no idea if I have any of these. The Chris Sale looks familiar so I might have that but I need 2 of his cards anyways (1 for team collection, 1 for player collection). I was really happy to get one of the colored parallel cards of a White Sox player on top of that.

All cards (Except the White Sox ones) are available, if you want one or a couple, just let me know. I scanned everything in the packs and will eventually get them up over at My Baseball Card Obsession so if you want a look at a certain card, let me know that as well and I can send you a scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.