Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

January Pick-Ups - AJ Pierzynski Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection is going to the AJ Pierzynski Collection


2002 Fleer
I managed to grab one card of AJ, I don't generally run into to many of his online. Although I'm sure most of them are cheap, people just don't list him very often. Most people don't like him would probably be the reason for that. This is my 64th card of AJ but only my 6th from his Minnesota Twins days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.