Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Free Ebay Purchase

Here is another free (Ebay bucks) card. I only had $3 or $4 in Ebay bucks so I made some of my cheap purchases.

ebay04

Free – 2002 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes (Purchase Price-$.27/shipped)

A new addition to the Tom Seaver collection for $.27.  Hell yeah!  I don’t get to add to many Tom Seaver when doing my cheap Ebay purchases so this was a great purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.