Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Trade with Greg

Greg contacted me about a card he had that he thought I would want so we worked out a trade.  Here’s is what he sent me.

trade-grega01

Assorted White Sox cards, all these are new to my collection.  Greg did a great job of hitting what I needed.  I like the looks of the Turkey Red cards at the top, I only had one of them before I got the other 3 from him.

trade-grega03

As you can see, a great assortmant of Sox cards.  I think the 2 on the left (the Thomas and the Valentin) were seriel #’d.  I already put them away so I’m not positive. 

And the card that started it all.

trade-grega02

A 1971 Topps Billy Williams.  Awesome!  It’s hard for me to get Billy Williams vintage cards because I’m cheap so it’s awesome to get these in a trade.  This was the 2nd vintage card of Billy Williams I got in a trade the week these came in.  The other is here.

A great trade, I just hope Greg was satisfied with what I sent him because I didn’t have too much to send his way.  Be sure to check him out over at “The Collective Mind”.  Thanks for the great cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.