Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

2 by 3 Heroes is my hero

What?  This isn’t a Random PC Card post?  I know, right.

I actually have been getting some cards recently.  No, I haven’t really started buying again but I did get a couple of packages and I have purchased some cards with Ebay bucks.  It was only $1.62 but if you know me, I can stretch it out.

I’m going to start with a box of cards that I got from Jeff over at “2 by 3 Heroes”.  He’s been buying a bunch of those repack boxes which of course come with all kinds of cards that fit right into my vintage collection.  But you’ll see those tomorrow, because tonight you’ll see some of the what else he sent me.

2x3heroes02

This Minnie Minoso goes to help with trying to complete the 1961 Topps team set.  Which I only have a few cards for.

2x3heroes04

This 1960 team card goes for that years team set and again, I didn’t have much of that year as well.

Both of those cards were awesome vintage.  I love to receive anything vintage but it’s even better when they go towards helping complete White Sox team sets.

But Jeff managed to hit a player collection as well and it wasn’t even a White Sox card.

2x3heroes01

This 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter’s Tom Seaver goes towards the Tom Seaver collection.  When I pulled this out of the box, I had actually thought I had this one but apparently not.

Those are only 3 cards but he sent me a box full of stuff.  Come back tomorrow to check out the vintage collection cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.