Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

3 card Saturday

Just a quick post today. I got a couple of envelopes in the mail with 3 cards.


We'll start with the 1 vintage pick-up for today. Another 1978, I've seemed to pick up quite a few of that set in the last week or so. I picked this card up for $.23/shipped. This one is my 146th card for that set and is my 246th pick-up for the vintage collection.


I picked up a couple of more cards for the White Sox collection as well. The 1989 Fleer is an update and I may have the Baines already but I didn't have it listed so I grabbed it anyways. I only paid a quarter/shipped for each of them. They are my 197th different White Sox card picked-up so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.