Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Rookie relic & auto

We were supposed to go up to a card show in Kalamazoo today but weather decided to tell us not too. We had decided not to go and called the promoter and he was cool about it. Then a little while later we saw that he cancelled the show but apparently he hadn't cancelled it, the KWings center did, which is where it was supposed to be. Since they cancelled it, they let him rebook for next Saturday which is great, because I wanted to do the show, but not drive in the crappy weather. We are already signed up for it.

I went over to my LCS on Friday, the snow had started that morning but I figured I'd get some running around before it got too bad. I hung out and talked to the owner for a couple of hours so I was there a bit. I skimmed a few boxes and found a couple of cards that he just gave me for sorting duties.


Both former Wolverines. That is my 2nd Haskins relic out of the 20 cards I now have of him and that is my 2nd auto of Peppers out of the 29 cards I have of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.