Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Happy Birthday - Jack Blomgren

 

Jack was born on this day in 1998, making him 28 today.

MLB Debut - n/a

Years Active - n/a

Cards on TCDB - 156 cards (2026), 156 cards (2025), 156 cards (2024), 156 cards (2023), 156 cards (2022)

Cards I have - 8 cards (2026), 7 cards (2025), 7 cards (2024), 4 cards (2023), 3 cards (2022)

PC Rank - #108 (#1232 overall)

TCDB Rank - #2

Where they came from -

  • Sluggos (3 cards)
  • Hollister's (2 cards)
  • Sportlots (2 cards)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)

Happy Birthday Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.