Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 28, 2026

Happy Birthday - Luke Schoonmaker

Luke was born on this day in 1998, making him 28 today.

NFL Debut - September 10th, 2023 (Cowboys)

Years Active - 

  • 2023-current (Cowboys)


Cards on TCDB - 2244 cards (2026), 2209 cards (2025), 2030 cards (2024)

Cards I have - 29 cards (2026), 26 cards (2025), 22 cards (2024)

PC Rank - #69 (#239 overall)

TCDB Rank - #7


Where they came from -

  • Sluggos (9 cards)
  • the Sports Stash (7 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (5 cards)
  • F&G Sportscards (4 cards)
  • Andy Pallo (3 cards)
  • Card Show-Portage (1 card)


Happy Birthday Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.