Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Contest plug

Baseball Cards, Sports and Life” is holding a contest for the card below.  Follow him and comment is all it takes.  Show ToppsGuy’s blog some love and head over and follow him, even if you don’t want the Greinke jersey.  Click the card pic to go directly to the contest page.

1 comment:

  1. hey jeff,
    Congrats on winning the card, I just saw the post over at BCSandL. If you don't plan on keeping it I'd love to work a trade out for it. That being said I'm going to be in but mostly out of town for the next three months for work, but I'm sure I can find some nice Sox stuff for you and work something out.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.