Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

MIA

I know I’ve been MIA for a bit (that’s Missing in Action, not abbreviation for the Marlins).  We’ve been working constantly.  I’m in the middle of a 12, possibly 13 days straight.  But all that is about to change.  After Memorial Day weekend, our plant is adding a 4th shift.  So now I will work 3 12 hour days one week, and 4 12 hour days the next.  The 4 day weeks will include the weekend.  So while the 12 hour days will be hard on my old ass.  The days off will be nice.  And hopefully I can get back to some more regular posting.  I’ve got plenty of material with some trades, ebay and even some free cards.  So don’t go anywhere, I will be back in the near future.

And just to prove I have cards to show off, there is this.

ebay01

Luis Aparicio - 2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Through Out (1973)

Technically I paid $.60 for this card but I spent some Ebay bucks so I didn’t pay anything for it.  I only had $3 or $4 in Ebay bucks so I searched out for my usual cheap cards for my collections.  This one obviously goes to the Luis Aparicio collection.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.