Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Card Show Vintage #4

I told in the previous posts that I found a quarter box with some vintage, here are some of my finds. Working from the newest to the oldest.

cardshow04

3 1973’s.  Again, only 2 count towards the team set.  But a 1973 Wilbur Wood leaders card, oh yeah.  You might recognize the other 2 on that card as well.  Not bad for a quarter, eh?  Oh yeah, the other 2 cards put me 6 cards away from the 1973 team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.