Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Free Ebay #5

These rounds of Ebay bucks purchases are brought to by my boy Frank. He’s been buying stuff for his car on Ebay, but he’s not very proficient on computers. He writes down the Ebay Id# of what he wants, I purchase it and give it to him at work. Nothing majorly expensive, but it explains the Ebay bucks on an account where I probably only spend $20/month.

ebay05

Tom Seaver – 1983 Topps – Cost in Ebay bucks – $.70/shipped.

I really thought I had this one but apparently not.  Good thing I checked anyways.

Got more stuff in the mail today, going to have lots to post in the coming weeks.  I probably won’t get a chance to scan the stuff till Monday or Tuesday since I’m working all this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.