Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Free Ebay #2

These rounds of Ebay bucks purchases are brought to by my boy Frank. He’s been buying stuff for his car on Ebay, but he’s not very proficient on computers. He writes down the Ebay Id# of what he wants, I purchase it and give it to him at work. Nothing majorly expensive, but it explains the Ebay bucks on an account where I probably only spend $20/month.

ebay02

Ray Durham – 1996 Upper Deck Collector’s Choice all-rookie – Cost in Ebay bucks – $.01/shipped

Nothing spectacular here, but I needed it for the White Sox Collection.  And it was only a penny.

ebay06

Carlton Fisk – 1989 Bowman – Cost in Ebay bucks – $.06/shipped

I actually ended up getting this in a trade after I put the bid in on it, but at that price, can I really complain.

ebay07

Freddy Garcia – 2005 Bowman Heritage mini – Cost in Ebay bucks – $.11/shipped

I didn’t have any ‘05 Heritage mini’s and it was only $.11.

I got all 3 of these from the same seller which is why I’m showing them all together.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Finding a card you actually want and winning it for a penny is something that doesn't happen very often.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always surprises me when I do because I wonder why they bother selling it when they really aren't getting anything for it.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.