Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Free Ebay #9

These rounds of Ebay bucks purchases are brought to by my boy Frank. He’s been buying stuff for his car on Ebay, but he’s not very proficient on computers. He writes down the Ebay Id# of what he wants, I purchase it and give it to him at work. Nothing majorly expensive, but it explains the Ebay bucks on an account where I probably only spend $20/month.

ebay08

Paul Konerko – 1998 Upper Deck UD3 rookie lot – Cost per Ebay bucks – $1.26/shipped

Last but not least, my favorite purchase with my Ebay bucks.  2 Silver, 1 Gold and 1 Bronze.  I didn’t have any for the Paul Konerko Collection so all but the dupe goes.  Which means if a Los Angeles Dodger fan out there wants a silver, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.