Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2001 Topps Stadium Club

I’ve decided I was going to have a feature of team sets that I complete.  So I went back and scanned everything I have so far, they will be featured here.

team-01stadiumclub

Only 6 cards to this set but I like the design and the photography.  All great action shots, the Ordonez shot is pretty awesome not sure what’s going down with the Thomas card, maybe he’s practicing ballet, along with Durham.  The set probably got completed since I didn’t have to get 2 Konerko’s.

It’s a small team set but it’s a completed team set.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice--definitely one of my favorite all-time sets. Bring it back, Topps!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.