Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Barry! Barry! Barry!

I really need to get into a rhythm of posting here, every day that I don't, I get further behind on my posts. A lot of days I just space it and forget.


I picked up this Larkin for the player collection. I've been able to pick up a few of these 2018 Donruss cards for a few collections. This came to me for only $.23/shipped. This is my 165th different card of the former Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.