Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Purple Shininess

As we prepare for Mother's day, or should I say I hope you're already prepared because it's tomorrow or where I am, in less than an hour, I thought I'd show off a couple of auto's I picked up on the Bay recently.


First, I picked up this Sweeney autograph. I'm pretty sure he was one of our "next big thing" players that never panned out. I picked up this card for $1.69/shipped.


I think Micah was another can't miss prospect, he still has a chance, but it will be with another team. Either way, this is a Sox card and a shiny purple one at that, it's pretty slick. This auto came to be $1.81/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. Sweeney had a few decent years in Oakland. I remember thinking he might turn into an all-star, but then he kinda disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.