Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Wormley Monday

Another one card post and another former Wolverine. I've all of the sudden been picking up a bunch of them. I usually do about a year after they are drafted, their prices start to come down to reality and I start winning them.


This is my 3rd card of the former Wolverine defensive lineman, my 2nd in 2 weeks. This is actually my first non-autograph and my first in a Michigan uniform (sort of) of him though so there is that. I grabbed this for $.23/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.