Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Hump Day Auto

Another single card today, but it's an autograph.


I picked up this Koger autograph for $2.49 shipped. It is my 6th card of him and oddly enough, it is my 5th autograph. I'm wondering if maybe he just doesn't have very many base cards. He may be losing his player collection status considering all my cards are from 2012. I don't think he ever went pro so that is probably why he doesn't have many cards. I usually like to get at least 10 cards before saying a player collection and being as it's been 6 years, we'll see. All his cards will still go to the Michigan collection if that does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.