Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2005 Upper Deck PowerUp

team-05udpowerup

Another one not to hard to finish but considering I wasn’t actually trying to finish it, I’ll take it.  I assume both were probably sent by fellow traders.  Frank Thomas has been in all the team sets but 1 so far while Magglio Ordonez has been in all 5.  Not sure how that happened since Thomas could arguably be one of the greatest White Sox hitters of all time.  Ordonez was great while he was here, but not Frank Thomas great.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.