Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ebay Pick-up #7

ebay08g

I picked up this lot of White Sox cards.  I know it doesn’t look like much here.  But I needed all of the above for my White Sox Collection.  But wait, there’s more.

ebay08f

All 9 of these Frank Thomas’ are new to the White Sox Collection.

ebay08e

A couple of Michael Jordan’s.  I loved him in a Bulls uniform so you know I’m going to like him in a Sox uniform.

ebay08d

These 4 Topps Finest.  How can you not like shiny.

ebay08a

Even a couple of vintage I needed.  Also my first 1961 Fleer.  And if that wasn’t enough,  This lot even hit my player collections.

ebay08c

3 new Paul Konerko’s.  All shiny

ebay08b

2 more Luis Aparicio’s and both with a vintage look.  The one on the right is numbered to /65.

This 44 card lot (only a few that I already had) was a great lot for me.  Can you guess what I paid.  Go ahead, guess.

 

$3.51/shipped.  Which is approximately $.09 a card for just the ones I kept.  Yep, definitely my kind of lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.