Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ebay Pick-up #8

I purchased a 20 card lot of Paul Konerko’s, check these out.

ebay09a

3 Los Angeles Dodger Paul Konerko’s

ebay09b

And of course, some Chicago White Sox Paul Konerko’s

ebay09c

Some more White Sox Paul Konerko’s.  That’s 13 Konerko’s for the Paul Konerko Collection.  But wait, there’s more.

ebay09d

I already had these 2 for the PK collection but I need them for the White Sox Collection.

So out of the 20 card lot, I needed 15 of them.  Not bad, but these are cheap ebay purchases.  You want to know what I paid for this lot, don’t you?

  • 20 card lot – purchase price ($.99), shipping price ($1.95)  for a grand total of $2.94.  Divided by 15 (amount of cards kept for my collections) gives us the cost of $.20 per card.

Not too shabby at all.  I still don’t have any Konerko’s with the Reds.  I’m not positive there are any but I want to say I remember some from back when I collected before.  If I was forced to guess, I’d say 1999 Topps.  I had a crap load of those before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.