Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2012 Topps Heritage

teamset2012toppsheritage01

I completed the pseudo-63’s as well.  I don’t know if I have all of the rookie stars cards or not but technically they aren’t part of the actual team set anyways.

teamset2012toppsheritage02

You see a 2nd Addison Reed floating head on another Rookie Stars card which is why I said I don’t know if I have them all.  On top of that he got a solo card as well.  Topps must have really liked him.  I do like having a team card with the set.  I like that Topps are bringing them back.  It doesn’t have to be a team shot but any kind of card to represent the whole team is cool with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.