Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2 Collections in one

I finally got some mail, I've got plenty of cards coming, they just haven't been coming. I got one envelope with a few cards in it. All going to the Vintage Collection and the White Sox Collection.

1970 Topps
I picked up this for $.23/shipped.

1970 Topps
I picked up this one for $.16/shipped.

1970 Topps
I got this one for $.23/shipped.

All in all, not bad when you can get 3 cards from 1970 for under a quarter a piece. They also go to two different collection so technically, it's 6 cards towards the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.