Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Timmy Tuesday

Anybody else's comments getting flooded with spam again? This happened a bunch when the new blogger rolled out and it finally stopped but it looks like it's back again. I didn't use to have any guidelines for my comments but I now you have to have a google account and do word captcha and I'm still getting spammed. It's freaking ridiculous.

Anyways, the great random in the internet gave us another player collection. This guy is like some of the other current Sox that I have set aside only I already know this one is a new player collection because I started it before the others.


I picked up all these 2019 going for the team sets on Sportlots. I was surprised to get all the parallel refractors with the base of the Chrome for under $.50. I mean he is a former batting champ and runner up this year but either way, I'll take them. Obviously the other is the holiday set and the bottom right is the sticker.

This archives beauty came from Jay over at Card Hemorrhage, he offered to send me some cards even though I didn't have much to send him (if anything) but I still need to see if I have something. I've been slacking again.

These 7 cards put that collection at 70 cards. I'm slowly making my way to the century mark.

5 comments:

  1. You might try going without labels and see if you still get spammed.

    Anderson's good. He's got a batting average title and a Silver Slugger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally flooded. What's worse is I always click the "notify me" box when I leave a comment... just in case the person responds to my comment... so every morning I have like 40 to 80 emails... and at least half of them are SPAM. #notamused

    P.S. Love me some Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot I sent you that! Always a nice surprise to see my own name in someone else’s blog post. And yes, I’m getting the spam as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more spam than usual for me, the bots must not like me very much!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.