Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas day, or Friday if you don't celebrate it. I didn't get any cards for Christmas, I usually don't but I did get a couple of things to add to my card room. I'll show those at a later date when I figure out where everything is going to go.

If you remember my last post I had vaguely compared Tom Seaver to Mark Buehrle but I had to share this comment on the post because it was too great for nobody to see it but me.


Love it!

Today's post is only 1 card, or rather, sticker.


This is a 1985 Fleer Sticker of Mike Schmidt. Jeff managed to hit all kinds of player collections along with his usual White Sox cards. This sticker makes it 138 cards in my collection of the Hall of Famer.

4 comments:

  1. Great photo! I love early 80s Fleer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, only a few guys (Brooks, Ozzie, Vizquel, Andruw) would be worthy of an award called the "God Glove" 😉

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.