Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

60 different players

Another quick post today. I'm sleepy and it's getting to be bedtime. I did hear that we aren't working this weekend so I'll get to chill at the homestead on Saturday.

I was picking up some set needs at Sportlots and ended up with 3 for this collection.


I do like picking up team cards. Every time I get them, I'm reminded why I like them. These are 3 more from the 1981 Topps set. That set has a bunch in the team collection because I'm fairly close to completing it. Even saying that, I'm still a couple of teams short from having all of them. Leave it to the California team to not use the stadium backdrop and heading to the ocean.

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to whoever decided to have them take their photo at the pier, beach, or wherever that's at. As much as I love a nice stadium shot in the background... that Padres team card is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The '81 Padres team card is only surpassed by the '80 Padres team card, in which there are ELEPHANTS in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I'm going to look at that card harder when I see it.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.