Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Barry! Barry! Barry!

Are you ready for a player PC? He's a former Wolverine, although before I started watching them. He's a Hall of Famer and I actually collect him because of his pro career and not because he played for Michigan.



These 2 came from Jeff at 2x3 Heroes as he sent a ton of different stuff for a lot of my different collections.












As you can see, Chris from Nachos Grande sent me a whole bunch of Larkin. Not surprisingly as he has way more of them than I do. These 15 cards were probably only half of what he sent but I didn't need the rest. They put my Larkin collection at 247 cards. I guess I need to pick up a few more to give me an even 250.

1 comment:

  1. The 1991 Fleer All-Star Team inserts are gorgeous. Plentiful, but gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.