Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Sparky Knight

Just a quick one today. Apparently the random wants to knock off all of my Vintage posts first. Today is a true vintage as it is in the late 70's.

Jeff of 2x3 Heroes sent me these in the package he sent. As you can tell, there were quite a few vintage in it. Including these 2 from the 1978 set which gives me 178 from the set which is just under a quarter of it.

1 comment:

  1. The New York Yankees had so many great looking action shots in the 1978 Topps set.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.