Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 27, 2020

Another 1985 Set

We all survived our Thanksgiving. I got my Covid test results back and they were negative and I still have 2 more days off of work. I'd say we're having a good weekend so far.

Why not put out a post. The random generator gave us a vintage collection post but it's an 80's set, so it may not thrill most of you but it's a set that we don't see much.

Now remember, I had to get all these card pics from TCDB because I lost my scans so you're going to get a bunch of pics.







Jeff over at 2x3 Heroes sent me all of these 1985 Donruss which are definite needs. I've completed the Fleer and Topps sets from this year and these 14 cards only give me 61 cards from this set. They must not have produced as many cards as Fleer and Topps because I just don't run into them nearly as often.

1 comment:

  1. I always think it's weird to see Lopes in an A's jersey... but it's even weirder for me to see him with the Cubs. Glad to hear you tested negative for Covid. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.