Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

11 days off

Today was my last day at work, for this year. 11 days off and I don't have to go back until the 4th. Next week is the big clean up week which I am usually in charge of a large part of it. This year, I said screw it, and put in vacation so they all can deal with it. I was stoked to get out today and of course the day dragged but I'm out now so it should be easy to post every day. I'll probably spend quite a bit of time working in the card room during that time.

Today's cards are of a Hall of Famer and 1 of the cards goes to 3 different collections. I just seen this guy in a couple of interviews on the segments they show on MLB Tonight & Hot Stove about their upcoming show about the players we've lost this past year.


This Bench is Fire, that's how the kids say it now a days right? I do like this set as it has a pretty cool background, I could do without all the parallel colors though.

This card hits 3 different collections as it goes to the Bench, White Sox and the Vintage collection. It also features one of those guys that we lost this year in Dick Allen but I don't know if he'll be featured in that show as is death is more recent.

These 2 both came from Jeff at 2x3 Heroes. I told you it was a big package. These 2 cards put me at 105 for his collection.

3 comments:

  1. Kids say the darndest things. But I do love it when my students try to teach me new sayings or translate what other kids are saying. Enjoy the next 11 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you made it to your vacation Rona-free!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.