Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Cubs cards? Here?

Finally, the random gave me another Tier 1 collection that I went through Sportlots to add. Alas, it's one of the players that I lost my scans on so it's all single card photos from TCDB.












As you can see, I got quite a few of Billy Williams, all of these were under $.50, most were under $.20. I know it looks like there are dupes up there of the Play Ball, but they are red back and green backs. These 25 cards put my Billy Williams collection over the century mark with 103 cards.

2 comments:

  1. Some of the best card blogs use single card photos from TCDB.

    The pink card wins this round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ginter and GQ minis! I'm hoping that Topps will eventually feature Williams wearing an A's jersey... so I can add it to my A's PC.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.